Guided Access limits users to one specific app, preventing them from switching to another program or returning to the Home screen.
Enable Guided Access on iPhone/iPad:
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on General.
3. Tap on Accessibility.
4. Tap on Guided Access under the Learning section.
5. Tap the switch to turn on Guided Access.
6. Tap on Passcode Settings.
7. Tap Set Guided Access Passcode to set a passcode.
8. Toggle Accessibility Shortcut to On, which allows you to triple-click the Home button and enter Guided Access at any time.